Convincing solutions for all tasks at sea
We are a company which has enjoyed a good reputation ever since its foundation in the year 1921. Our customers value our experience, reliability and competence, with which we can also carry out complex or short-notice tasks and operations.
Thanks to our wide range of services, dedicated and qualified employees, high-performance and versatile equipment and the co-operation with well-known partners at home and abroad, we can solve practically any task to a high level of quality and cost-effectiveness.
From Cuxhaven and our branch in Rostock, we offer the following service portfolio for the North European Sea area:
- Seagoing ship assistance in Cuxhaven and Rostock
- Sea transport of heavy goods and transport logistics
- Material and passenger transport to the areas German Bight, Elbe estuary, Rostock-Warnemünde
- Recovery, salvage and assistance in distress at sea
- Diving work and anchor recovery
- Escort on the lower Elbe (light vessel Elbe 1 to Hamburg) and through the Kiel Canal
- Setup of sea and mudflat construction sites
- Pontoon chartering
- Port storage facilities
We are the exclusive partner in Germany for the Danish salvage company D.B.B., and through this co-operation we can provide floating crane capacities of up to 900 tons.